[GRASSLIST:88] Re: jumping moving window analysis

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Mar 14 09:50:03 EST 2006

Hi,

here is a half-done v.cellstats. It's updated to the
old/new GRASS 6 sites wrapper (bad approach!), compiles,
but outputs nearly nothing as the G_put_sites() wrapper
function doesn't write attributes.

http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/v.cellstats.tar.gz

Someone may take it and updated to the GRASS 6 Vect_() API.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it