[GRASSLIST:382] Re: SRTM coastline sharpening

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Mar 25 16:53:58 EST 2006

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann wrote:
> This site also offers SRTM processed data:
>
> http://srtm.csi.cgiar.org/index.asp
>
> Carlos

and .....
>> William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com>
>>
>> "History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
>> illusion caused by the passage of history."
>>
>> - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This email is only a sad note of the situation. First of all, that
slogan fits well now.

I look at the site. Unfortunately the data is not global. Northern limit
goes some hundred meters north from by home. So there is missing even
some countries.
Sigh.
I just read the newsletter article and started to use my Saturday
evening nicely. ;-(

Best regards from a country which doesn't exist,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland