[GRASSLIST:476] Re: Module.make

Ana Soares tiobrothercamarada at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 06:04:59 EST 2006

Hello

Thanks for answering :-)

I've succeeded to compile the raster example with the following commands :

gcc -c -I /usr/lib/grass/include main.c
gcc -o main -L/usr/lb/grass/lib main.o -lgrass_lib -lm

But I had to remove '_' in lines such as
G_fatal_error(_("Cannot open cell file [%s]"), name);

Otherwise I would still get the PACKAGE error.
And it works! (I have no idea why... :-(

Thanks for your help ! It was difficult at first for me to understand GRASS
programming, but now I think I'm getting the hang of it! :-D