[GRASS-user] checking on a reference found in r.sun (J. Krcho)

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:24:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

Looking to document some of our research with r.sun, I couldn't find the
details on the origin of the Krcho, 1990 reference. i.e. does anyone know if
it is a book /article / etc ... Unfortunately I do not speak Slovak, but all
I need is a bit more so I can properly cite this source.

Some details below:

from the r.sun manual page:

----
The solar geometry of the model is based on the works of Krcho (1990), later
improved by Jenco (1992).

Krcho, J. (1990). Morphometric analysis and digital models of georelief. VEDA,
Bratislava (in Slovak).
-----

Anyone have an idea on this one?

Thanks in advance,