[GRASS-user] gdal and gdalconst modules?

stefano stefano at progettoarchivio.com
Tue May 23 05:58:02 EDT 2006

Hello everybody!
I have a little problem with the raster elaboration.

I found a useful module at cpan.perl.org, which is Geo::Raster.
I saw that the prerequisites are the "libral" library, the
Statistics::Details module and the gdal and gdalconst modules.
I installed the library and the Statistic module without problems. Then
I installed the Geo::GDAL module form cpan and I tried to install
Geo::Raster.
The error message that was prompted was:
 >Following required modules are missing: gdalconst gdal.

I tried to install gdal modules using apt-get and, after getting another
error,  from sources available from www.gdal.org/dl.
Everything worked fine, but, when I tried again to install Geo::Raster,
the error message was the same.
What can I do??

My operative system is Debian 3.1 unstable, and everything, except for
"libral" and "gdal" was installed with apt-get.

Looking forward to your reply,

Stefano