[GRASS-user] checking on a reference found in r.sun (J. Krcho)

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:13:43 EDT 2006

Hi Jonathan, and thanks to those who replied:

It looks like it is a book, with "VEDA" being the publisher (thanks Helena).

here is the citation as I have it now:

@BOOK{Krcho1990,
  title = {Morfometrick\'{a} anal\'{y}za a digit\'{a}lne modely
georeli\'{e}fu.
	(Morphometric analysis and digital models of georelief)},
  publisher = {Veda Bratislava},
  year = {1990},
  author = {J. Krcho},
  note = {In Slovak, with English summary},
  comment = {best reference to this found
natres.psu.ac.th/Link/SoilCongress/bdd/symp31/764-t.pdf},
}

cheers,

Dylan

--