[GRASS-user] System architecture for running GRASS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu May 25 01:40:12 EDT 2006

I would suggest you to use the new (rather experimental for now, but I guess
it'll become stable in 1-2 months) qgis+grass natively compiled for win.
No problem (apart from the occasional bug) in using a central pgsql db.
All the best.
pc
At 02:28, giovedì 25 maggio 2006, Craig Feuerherdt has probably written:
> I have recently got a new job working for a small business. My role is
> GIS/mapping and I am wanting to use GRASS - cost being the predominant
> issues. I come from an ESRI ArcInfo/ArcGIS background. I am confident that
> GRASS (and myself) have the capability to deliver the businesses
> requirements.
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it