[GRASS-user] MS-Windows native GRASS & shell scripts

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Sep 26 06:28:05 EDT 2006

I agree, but Huidae said:

 > PostgreSQL is required since some of modules are linked against their
 > libraries.

Huidae, would it be possible to limit this to some runtime libraries,
and not the entire postgresql server ?

Also, it might be interesting to put compiling instructions on the web,
so that people could compile without Postgresql support if they wanted to.

I also find that MSYS is a pretty heavy dependency (several hundreds of
MB...). Could that be trimmed down in any way ?

Moritz