[GRASS-user] i.pr memory error

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Aug 20 06:10:51 EDT 2007

hello,

I compiled i.pr from svn and when executing this command:

i.pr.training map=in_elev,in_land vis_map=in_elev training=ipr_training_test
rows=11 cols=11 class=2
Speicherzugriffsfehler

I get "memory access error".

I had a similar message using g.copy a while ago but it was solved with

make -C general/manage clean
make -C general/manage CFLAGS1='-g'

from the ML.

I did:

make distclean
export CVSROOT=:ext:martin at grasscvs:/grassrepository
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs update -dP grass6
cd grass6
sudo ./configure --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/tcl8.4 --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql   --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config   --enable-largefile
make
-> errors for i.pr appear
# for i.pr:
make MODULE_TOPDIR=/home/wegmann/software/grass/grass6/
sudo make install

any idea where the error might be? TIA Martin