[GRASS-user] i.pr memory error

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Aug 20 09:21:25 EDT 2007

hi Martin,

I have updated the old GRASS 5 sites API to legacy GRASS 6 sites API for
i.pr.training. Not sure if that helps.
Check that you don't have an empty file ipr_training_test in the current
directory.

If it still fails, please
- post a gdb backtrace
- replicate it with Spearfish or the new North Carolina data set

Markus