AW: [GRASS-user] Problems with r.terraflow and r.thin

Christian Braun christian.braun at tudor.lu
Wed Aug 22 02:34:51 EDT 2007

 Thanks for your answer, I missunderstood the meaning of r.thin.
But how can I get rather compact and smooth polygons representing watersheds
without any slivers or attached/appended fractals of the size of one raster
cell?
Is it possible to solve such a problem with v.clean or something like a
"raster smoothing" with r.neighbour?

Christian