[GRASS-user] Re: Fwd: r.le Problem

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 07:31:04 EDT 2007

> Martin Besta ha scritto:
..
> > I have tried r.li <http://r.li> for Shannon index calculation...BUT...
> > I wanted to set my rectangles from vector layer as a sampling areas,
> > however, if I try in r.li.shannon to choose configutration file (made
> > beforehand) I recieve this error message:
> >
> > Cannot make stat of
> > /home/martin/.r.li/history//home/martin/.r.li/history/natura_clean
> > configuration file
> >
> > Illegal filename. Character <#> not allowed.
> > Can't open header file for [(#å·P#å·#A¿ in (null)]

problem 1:
the filename above repeats the "/home/martin/.r.li/history/" part twice.

problem 2:
some variable (a map name) is being used uninitialized. presumably this
is because the config file couldn't open but the module marched on anyway.
It should include some more checks and G_fatal_error()s apparently.

Hamish