[GRASS-user] i.pr.features error

Daniel McInerney daniel.mcinerney at ucd.ie
Mon Dec 10 12:11:42 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm testing the i.pr modules with the Spearfish dataset.
I've removed one point from the bugsites vector file
and added a numeric 'class' column to the new bugsites
file.  Unfortunately, I get an error when I run i.pr.features:

 >i.pr.training map=elevation.10m training=train vector=bugsites2
rows=89 cols=3 vis_map=elevation.10m

 >i.pr.features training=train features=features.asc
ERROR: read_training-> Format not recognized

I'd be interested to know if anyone can replicate this error
using the data and/or suggest a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.