[GRASS-user] Creating a ground water from a vector files of contours?

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Tue Feb 6 18:23:53 EST 2007

Hi Dylan,

Looks like I was asking the computer to eat more then it can chew :-)  I have tried a smaller area and v.surf.rst did finish in good time.  Now I have another problem.  v.surf.rst seem to ignore the contours, but it noticed the centroids.  I see a bunch of bulls-eyes all over my map.  I guess I have missed a step?

Bob