[GRASS-user] r.fillnulls in the latest cvs version doesn't work appropriately

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:04:29 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

2007/2/12, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> Please let me know when the dust settles on how g.region is going to work
> now in GRASS 6.3.
>
> It is critical to the functionality of the GUI. A month or so back, I had to
> switch all the calls from g.region -g to g.region -gp. While I'd prefer not
> to have to switch them back, it is not a big effort to do so. I just need to
> know which syntax is going to be used.

I understand, sorry for these complications, g.region -pg still
working as g.region -g. I hope there is no problem with print flags in
g.region. This behaviour should be stabilized.

> If there is going to be a change in g.region that could potentially break
> the GUI, it would be best if we could coordinate the changes to avoid this.

OK, the flags behaviour should be frozen. I would like to implement
print option.

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *