[GRASS-user] Re: Cygwin winGRASS 6.2 Errors!

yuri bay ksh_wong at msn.com
Thu Feb 15 11:24:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I have re-installed all the 'stuffs' that are required by cygwin and grass.
Now, when I have successfully created a mapset, when I try to open it, the
Grass Manager GIS window failed to opened (said Application Error), with the
GIS manager's window map image hang in the middle of my screen.  The Output
window and the Map Display window opened successfully.  Would anyone be able
to help??

Best Regards
Casey Wong