[GRASS-user] working properly with grass6.1

Precila Salcedo precy11 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 12:06:02 EST 2007

Hi,

I did experience the same problem when installing
grass.i also installed it on windowsXP.could it be
that OS has something to do with it? ...i just dont
have any idea if GRASS fow Windows is being developed
at the rate they are doing for Linux..i hope someone
is developing it for the benefit of those who are
using this OS.

Precila

http://grass.ibiblio.org/grass62/binary/mswindows/tcltk-grass-8.4.7-1.tar.bz2