[GRASS-user] v.lrs.where users wanted

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed Jul 4 11:22:27 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > No this problem with sqlite also if I can not again see the label also
> > if I use v.clean/break and remove the "dangles" on the vectors.
> >
> > But I thin k the problem is in this output:
> > unable to open font map '/usr/local/grass-6.3.cvs/fonts/.hmp': No such
> > file or directory
>
> Huh? Never see that problem... Apparently something went wrong when you
> compiled lib/fonts/.

That error message indicates that the current font name is the empty
string. The current font should always be initialised by either
mon.select or (for direct rendering) LOC_init(). It's possible that
the current font has actually been set to the empty string, either by
$GRASS_FONT being defined but empty or by a call to R_font("").