[GRASS-user] v.lrs.where users wanted

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 5 05:53:47 EDT 2007

This is my first result with v.lrs.segment...not encouraging...
the vector road_plus is a line (whitout nodes) that start and stop on
the lrs vector.

GRASS 6.3.cvs (spearfish60):~ > v.lrs.segment input=road_plus at router
output=route_lrs_labels_plus llayer=1 rsdriver=sqlite
rsdatabase=$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite.db rstable=route_lrs
--overwrite
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Cannot open database: unable to open database file

ERRORE: Cannot open database for reference table

If I put the explicit rsdatabase path:

GRASS 6.3.cvs (spearfish60):~ > v.lrs.segment input=road_plus at router
output=route_lrs_labels_plus llayer=1 rsdriver=sqlite
rsdatabase=/home/Documenti/datigrass/spearfish60/router/sqlite.db
rstable=route_lrs --overwrite
ATTENZIONE: Il vettoriale 'route_lrs_labels_plus' è già presente e sarà
            sovrascritto

<all stops>
<I press Return>

ATTENZIONE: Incorrect segment type: