[GRASS-user] r.to.rast3

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at gmx.de
Mon Jul 23 14:32:29 EDT 2007

Hi,
i'm not able to reproduce this error with the latest cvs version of grass6.
It seems to work with integer, float and double raster maps.

Can you please provide more information?

1.) What version of grass are you using
2.) The command line you have used
3.) The projection and size of your mapset

Best regards
Soeren