[GRASS-user] r.to.rast3

bks at centrum.cz bks at centrum.cz
Thu Jul 26 14:44:16 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have installed 6.2.2 but it didn't solved the problem "r.to.rast3". I do not know, what I am doing badly....

Here are details:

GRASS 6.2.2cvs (lokvrst102):~ > r.to.rast3 input=elev_bas,elev_surf output=rast3_epipedon --overwrite

Open raster map elev_surf - one time for each depth (1/3100)
Open raster map elev_surf - one time for each depth (1017/3100)
Open raster map elev_surf - one time for each depth (1018/3100)
Open raster map elev_surf - one time for each depth (1019/3100)
Open raster map elev_surf - one time for each depth (1020/3100)
WARNING: Unable to open
         /home/bekas/lokvrst102/PERMANENT/cell_misc/elev_surf/f_format
WARNING: quantization file [elev_surf] in mapset [PERMANENT] missing
WARNING: Can't open header file for [MASK in PERMANENT]
WARNING: Unable to open
         /home/bekas/lokvrst102/PERMANENT/cell_misc/elev_surf/f_format
ERROR: Input maps have to be from the same type. CELL, FCELL or DCELL!
[Raster MASK present]

GRASS 6.2.2cvs (lokvrst102):~ > g.region -p3
projection: 0 (x,y)
zone:       0
north:      -1188163.21777146
south:      -1188428.35974525
west:       -581335.49616366
east:       -581170.41708042
top:        246.00000000
bottom:     215.00000000
nsres:      1.00053575
nsres3:     1.00053575
ewres:      1.00047929
ewres3:     1.00047929
tbres:      0.01
rows:       265
rows3:      265
cols:       165
cols3:      165
depths:     3100
cells:      43725
3dcells:    135547500
[Raster MASK present]

 Layer:    elev_bas                       Date: Thu Jul 26 19:27:20 2007    |
 | Mapset:   PERMANENT                      Login of Creator: bekas           |
 | Location: lokvrst102                                                       |
 | DataBase: /home/bekas                                                      |
 | Title:     ( elev_bas )                                                    |
 | timestamp: none                                                            |
 |   Type of Map:  raster               Number of Categories: 255             |
 |   Data Type:    DCELL                                                      |
 |   Rows:         265                                                        |
 |   Columns:      165                                                        |
 |   Total Cells:  43725                                                      |
 |        Projection: x,y (zone 0)                                            |
 |            N: -1188163.21777146    S: -1188428.35974525   Res: 1.00053575  |
 |            E: -581170.41708042    W: -581335.49616366   Res: 1.00047929    |
 |   Range of data:    min = 216.996098  max = 243.984776                     |
 |   Data Source:                                                             |
 |   Data Description:                                                        |
 |    generated by r.mapcalc                                                  |
 |   Comments:                                                                |
 |    elev_d20 - epiped.cm                                                    |

 | Layer:    elev_surf                      Date: Thu Jul 26 19:28:20 2007    |
 | Mapset:   PERMANENT                      Login of Creator: bekas           |
 | Location: lokvrst102                                                       |
 | DataBase: /home/bekas                                                      |
 | Title:     ( elev_surf )                                                   |
 | timestamp: none                                                            |
 |   Type of Map:  raster               Number of Categories: 255             |
 |   Data Type:    DCELL                                                      |
 |   Rows:         265                                                        |
 |   Columns:      165                                                        |
 |   Total Cells:  43725                                                      |
 |        Projection: x,y (zone 0)                                            |
 |            N: -1188163.21777146    S: -1188428.35974525   Res: 1.00053575  |
 |            E: -581170.41708042    W: -581335.49616366   Res: 1.00047929    |
 |   Range of data:    min = 217.848999  max = 244.296890                     |
 |   Data Source:                                                             |
 |   Data Description:                                                        |
 |    generated by r.mapcalc                                                  |
 |   Comments:                                                                |
 |    elev_bas + epiped.cm                                                    |