[GRASS-user] Re: 6.3, OSX and X11

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 23 20:14:23 EDT 2007

Massimo,

That line exists in the startup script packaged with the Mac Grass
application, yes.

Cheers,
Richard

Message: 4 Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:07:26 +0200 From: massimo di
stefano <massimodisasha at yahoo.it> Subject: [GRASS-user] Re: 6.3, OSX and
X11 To: grassuser at grass.itc.it Message-ID:
<D294D325-8467-42BC-AB74-E014EEBA3DA8 at yahoo.it> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii" hi, have you tried to add : export
DISPLAY=:0.0 in you're .bash_profile ? Il giorno 20/lug/07, alle ore