[GRASS-user] NVIZ and 3D polygon

aswin indraprastha aswinindra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:47:51 EST 2007

> did you start NVIZ from the command line or from the menu?
> after checking the region bounds/resolution with 'g.region -p' make a raster
> surface to put it on.
>   r.mapcalc zero=0
> from the command line start NVIZ with
>   nviz -q
> then load the raster surface and the 3D vector manually.
> You may want to set the raster to be transparent.
+++++++++
Thank for your help,
But it is not working, instead the NVIZ is 'halted'. I wonder is it
because I use Leopard?
Because other vector command like v.digit -n map=newmap bgcmd="d.rast
map=rastermap" for vector tracing also could not start.
I try in IMac using Tiger, the v.digit is working fine.
Any enlightenment? I gladly appreciate.....