[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr should support postgis schemas

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 23 02:42:49 EST 2007

I agree that schema support is essential. In Postgis one cannot join
tables from different databases, but it works well across schemas. So in
practice, all data usually ends up in one big database, but organized in
schemas. So yes, please, I also would very much appreciate if v.in.ogr
would support schemas.

Thank you for considering this improvement.

Andreas Neumann

Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland
Email: a.neumann at carto.net, Web:
* http://www.carto.net/ (Carto and SVG resources)
* http://www.carto.net/neumann/ (personal page)
* http://www.svgopen.org/ (SVG Open Conference)