[GRASS-user] check pixel by pixel

Andruit at gmx.de Andruit at gmx.de
Tue Oct 2 06:13:39 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have several raster maps (aspect, slope, tand_curv etc.). I would like to combine these raster maps to one raster but without losing any information. As a result i would like to have one raster map with several attributes (aspect, slope, tang_curv etc.). And then I would like to check Pixel by Pixel

if slope = steep and aspect = North etc.
then
"Value of the checked pixel" + 10

else

Has anybody done this before? Is it possible to combine several raster maps without losing any information?

Greets

Andreas