[GRASS-user] field boundary detection with grass gis

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Wed Oct 3 04:45:13 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've found that threshold or fuzzy searching (i.zc comes to mind) and
albedo filtering work pretty well on my types of optical imagery without
large computational overhead or models.

Applying a simple cosine (or other) transform on the imagery may also be
helpful in removing light shadows and improve edge detection. YMMV.

I'm also interested in what you've tried, too.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>