[GRASS-user] db.in.ogr and v.db.join

lami at faunalia.it lami at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 23 08:47:53 EDT 2007

The problem is that the new column is not conncted to a vector, infact:

 db.dropcol -f voti_province colum=cat
Forcing ...
WARNING: Deleting <cat> column which may be needed to keep table connected
         to a vector map
ERROR: Column <cat> not found in table

I don't know if I do something not correct...

Thanks
leonardo