[GRASS-user] Error when defining projection from a georeferenced file, help needed.

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Sun Apr 27 09:06:11 EDT 2008

Thanks Markus and Hamish.

Hamish: that's not fair!  Is searched the mailing list for the error
before posting but didn't get any results.

I also considered installing 6.3 from source.  Decided to post first.  I
will upgrade to Ubuntu Hardy and try GRASS from the repo to see if it
works (out of curiosity) then report back.  Then I will install 6.3 from
source.

I tried the *.shp file before posting.  Same error.

Just tried exporting the terminal xterm (GRASS_TERMINAL=xterm).  Same
error.

Well, time to backup and install Hardy.

Thanks for the help.

-