[GRASS-user] Compiling addons from svn repository

Eduardo corbelle eduardo.corbelle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 05:58:13 EDT 2008

Dear all:

I would like to install an add-on for GRASS 6.3.1 called i.pr that appears
to be available on the svn repository. I never used the svn repository so I
find it a bit challenging (I cannot fully understand the instructions on
http://www.hpcc.nectec.or.th/grass/download/addons.php). Could anyone tell
me which code should I write at the bash in order to download and compile
the add-on? (any detailed link would do).

Thank you very much

Eduardo Corbelle

PS: I'm not sure whether it is relevant, but I'm running grass on Debian
Lenny and I have the Subversion client installed.