[GRASS-user] grass6.4 develbrunch revision 32726: undefined reference to `G_no_gisinit'

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 12 14:06:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 6:30 PM, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Noway.
> Even switching to develbrunch I receive the same error:
> usr/local/lib/libgdal.so: undefined reference to `G_no_gisinit'

You need to recompile the GRASS plugin, too.
Also QGIS, if you use. And the GRASS-R interface...
Essentially everything, which uses the GRASS libraries.

(we backported to 6.4.svn a method to avoid that outdated GRASS
libs are picked up, this AFAIK requires a recompilation of the depending
libraries and programs).

Markus