[GRASS-user] Snap a point to a line?

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:53:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/8/13 Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>:
> v.edit with the bgmap= parameter.

for v.edit trick you need >= r32749

where I enabled also snapping of points in veditlib.

input maps: points,lines

1) create empty output map

v.edit map=points_snapped tool=create

2) add points and snap them based on bgmap (choose appropriate threshold value)

v.out.ascii points for=standard | v.edit map=points_snapped tool=add
bgmap=lines thresh=-1,500,-1 id=1-99999 snap=node

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *