[GRASS-user] WinGRASS issues poll

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:30:04 EDT 2008

Ted,

> set HOME=%USERPROFILE%
> Where does the grassrc6  file appear with the above?
> With
> set Home=c::/home , it appears in the c/Home directory.
>
> I have Cygwin grass 6.0 operating from  D:/ so it was necessary to use C;/
> for Wingrass.

the .grassrc6 file has been created by the installer in your current
%userprofile% directory (C:\Documents and Settings\Ted, I suppose)
If you set your %userprofile% system env var as C:\Home, it doesn't care,
the HOME=%USERPROFILE% setting should work as well
then remember that Windows requires C:\..\ not C:/../

Marco