[GRASS-user] Re: Does Grass Support The following ???

Kunal Malik kunal.malik81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 01:38:49 EST 2008

Hi!
1)...
I want to create different layers..on selection user must be able to display
layers by checkbox...once  user select the checkbox..he is able to see the
different layers like roads,rails,river..when he unselect the checkbox..the
layers should be removed.,..

2..)
stichining of Maps means tiling of Maps..user have 50mb of raster maps
avaliable in 4 files say..
stitching means to get the complete image by placing them together,,,

3),,
I want to start with the development ...so i want to make a small test
program in C/C++..so that i could display the raster/vector image through
code now..do u have such code snippet ..also i want to know wat r the
libraires required to start the development,,...

--
Thanks & Regards

Kunal Malik
09871147561