[GRASS-user] gpsbabel and garmin_txt, v.in.garmin, v.in.gpsbabel - with garmin etrex

Philipp Steigenberger userlist at online.de
Mon Feb 25 06:29:27 EST 2008

Hamish,
thanks for helping!

Im very sorry that I confused you.
The #ID 25 is just a comment to tell you that the third column contains
the ID.

I tried a little more to get my data from GPS. No that I installed the
newest version of gpsbabel it also works that I get the aptitude-values
using v.in.gps.babel. My goal is to generate a DTM from this data, so
I'm happy now. - And - as you - I am also to busy to spend more time on
this.

sincerly
Philipp

Hamish schrieb:
> Philipp Steigenberger wrote:
>>> v.in.garmin port=/dev/ttyUSB0 -t -p out=vingarmin_gpstrans_tracks
>>> GPStrans (ASCII) - Version 0.39