[GRASS-user] r.in.wms bug

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 01:26:46 EST 2008

Richard Chirgwin wrote:
> - Grass Version: Grass 6.3RC4 (William K's build)
> - MAC OSX Leopard
> - Using CURL
> - I used the r.in.wms interface, which generated this command line:
> r.in.wms output=test mapserver=<private> layers=psma:all
> srs=EPSG:4326
> format=png wmsquery=version=1.1.1 maxcols=1024 maxrows=1024
> 'wgetoptions=-c -t 5 -nv' 'curloptions=-C - --retry 5 -s -S'
> method=nearest v=1 --overwrite
>
> The wget options are pre-completed by the r.in.wms UI - should I
> delete these?

If you like, but they should be ignored if using Curl.
Does the script work if you install wget?

Hamish wrote:
> can you rerun with:
>
> GRASS> g.gisenv set="DEBUG=1"
>
> (set back to 0 to turn off debug messages)

To help more I really need to see that debug output. There is a debug
message in wms.download on the line before the one that triggers your
error which echos the attempted eval command. ("g.message -d")

Hamish