[GRASS-user] wxpython gui: d.vect.thematic raises error

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:53:23 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/2/26, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com>:
> So, I'm on the edge! ;-)
>  I've seen the snapping tool between layers... The snap happens only at
>  the end of the digitizing process, but it doesn't appear during it
>  (the pointer and the node don't appear snapped). Is it something in
>  development?

basically snapping is done when new feature is written (snapping on
the fly could be implemented using wxPython functionality). If you
want to enable snapping to background vector map objects, set up
background map in digitization settings. The behaviour is the same,
snapping is done when feature is written not on the fly. Can be
reported as a wish.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *