[GRASS-user] Not Able to Run Sample grass data??

Kunal Malik kunal.malik81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:42:45 EST 2008

Hi!!
1.)I have downloaded grass-6-2.3. and then i add r.example into raster dir.
make neccasy change inn the make file .
2)when i run make  in raster/ dir ..error comes permanent mapset:permission
denied

as suggested by jachym i tried to download the source ..but it require
subversion...so i went for grass-6.2.3..am i wrong here??

3) I configure ,make,make install the grass-6.2.3/ dir
4) run grass62
please tell me how could i  run my own sample file ..
after i run grass how it's effect could be seen ...
r.example is taken from
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/doc/raster/r.example

--
Thanks & Regards