[GRASS-user] Patching raster maps produced by r.reclass

Jana K. jkrajc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:56:12 EDT 2008

I have 2 raster maps in the same papset. I needed to complement the null
values in the first map with values from the second. I used r.patch
input=map1,map2 output=map3. The resulting map3, however, is an empty map.
Can the fact that map1 and map2 resulted from r.reclass procedures (the
original map on which reclass is based still exists) by the cause?

Thanks,

Jana