[GRASS-user] dyld: Library not loaded

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 17 23:02:34 EDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 9:38 PM, Dwight Needels wrote:

> GRASS 6.3.0 (Meriden_GIS):~ > type gpsbabel
> gpsbabel is hashed (/Applications/GRASS-6.3.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/
> gpsbabel)
>
> Thanks, -Dwight

Huh?  I don't know what "hashed" means.  I don't get that on my
Leopard GRASS.  I don't have Tiger handy to test.

What about if you use the full path to the copy in my GRASS?

Hmmm..... I wonder if my gpsbabel binary is f'd for Tiger...  AH!
There's the problem!  Looks like I need to update my GRASS binary.
With all the copies lying around for build/staging/installed, I
checked the wrong one.

Stay tuned for update...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy