[GRASS-user] Scripting i.ortho.photo

Andy Harfoot ajph at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 06:34:00 EDT 2008

Hamish wrote:
> right, if you look at the end of imagery/i.ortho.photo/menu/menu.c you
> can see that each program runs as "$PGM group_name", except i.group
>
> e.g., Andy try running:  $GISBASE/etc/photo.rectify group_name
>

> I am not sure, do all the photo.* modules require interaction or does
> e.g. photo.rectify just start running once you call it?

Unfortunately photo.rectify is interactive still so I think there's
modification to the code required before it can be executed using
parameters alone.

I think photo.rectify is the key as all the other elements of the
i.ortho.photo sequence generate text files in the group directory to
store the parameters, and these could be created independently

Thanks very much for having a look though.

Andy

--
Andy Harfoot

GeoData Institute