[GRASS-user] Wrong projection info after importing Geotif

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Sat Oct 25 04:48:15 EDT 2008

Thanks Markus,
but this should not be the correct way for r.in.gdal to work,
should it? I mean that the default is reading the
the geotif with its own region, which should not
be interfered by the current region unless you use
the -o option. Am I wrong?

Anyway, my problem for applying your solution is
described in message
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2008-October/047198.html

(I set up the default region using qgis and, by some reason, was wrong
and cannot modify it)

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster