[GRASS-user] Problems with OpenGL when compiling grass-6.4.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 21 12:57:50 EDT 2008

It was the other way around - the iphone SDK beta included Xcode 3.1.
Now Xcode 3.1 is available on its own.

But it doesn't look like Elvis's problem.

On Sep 21, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I'm now remembering that you discovered that we had to install the
> iPhone SDK to solve this. Is this included in Xcode 3.1?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of
the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the
____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war