[GRASS-user] Re: Problem cannot find grass-6.4.0 plug in in the qgis-0.11.0 plugin settings

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 22 09:46:56 EDT 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 4:28 AM, Elvis Dowson wrote:

> Hi,
>       I found out that you have to first build gdal without grass
> support, then build grass, and then download the gdal-grass plugin
> and try to build it with grass.
>
> This is outlined here: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GRASS
>
> I then type the following configure command
>
> ./configure --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config --with-grass=/
> Applications/GRASS/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS
>
> And then it configures correctly!! :-)

Have you considered using my frameworks?  I make them so you don't
have to mess around with this (and it doesn't matter that I use the
stable GRASS 6.3 for GDAL - GRASS 6.4 doesn't care, and 6.3 has
everything GDAL needs).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.