[GRASS-user] Green Highland

Jayson Drummond jaysondrummond at greenhighland.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 05:19:29 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been looking at the replies from some of the members on here and it
seems that this is the kind of stuff we will be using.  Just a couple more
potentially bone questions here:

*	What's the scope regarding licenses?  If we are using it for
commercial purposes do we have to purchase a separate license?
*	Is it possible to export the finished template to another program in
order to print it?
*	Is it just existing data that we can use?  How do I find for
example, drift geology of the Ben Lawers region?  Or do I have to enter my
own data for it?

Once again, thank you for your help

Jayson Drummond

Environmental Manager