[GRASS-user] v.digit mouse click emulation on macbook

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Apr 18 00:18:50 EDT 2009

Indeed, Option-click and control-click don't do anything for me
either.  I'm sure this worked in the past, but I haven't used GRASS
without a 3-button mouse on my Macs for a long time now, so I never
noticed this problem returning.

Though for me, two-finger tap on my MacBook does a right-click, not
middle-click.

... Ah!  X11 preferences - turn on Emulate 3 button mouse.

On Apr 17, 2009, at 10:27 PM, gsi wrote:

> On my MacBook (leopard) using the grass64-binaries provided by
> KyngChaos the combination keys that you mention dont work as you said.
>
> For instance, Command+click does not emulate the right click to
> close the line and emulates the left key adding a node.
> For instance, Option+ click does no emulate the middle click to undo
> a node and emulates the left key adding a node.
>
> On the contrary,
> two finger on the touchpad + click emulate the middle click to undo
> a node
> A single click emulates de left click adding a node.
>
> The problem remains: I cannot close any line or  boundary.
>

> PS:tonight I am going to try the same issue on my iMac.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect