[GRASS-user] wxpython Mac OS X compilation issues

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:39:45 EDT 2009

I first used the system python and then I installed the latest
wxPython.  Should, I go through and only use the system python, make
use of the newest python, or...?  Thanks for the help.

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis