[GRASS-user] Re: Error 3 and messages r.in.gdal

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:34:30 EDT 2009

I still don't understand what I am doing wrong.  I tried to set the
resolution to a smaller grid size and now the map won't display at
all.  First did the data survive the import with the gdal errors?  I
don't know all though it looks like it.  And now that I have a patched
region I can't see my beautiful reliefs for delineating stream
channels (I am a Stream Ecologist trying very hard to get stream
orders calculated).  agian Thank you for all of your help.

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis