[GRASS-user] Help with r.to.vect

incanus andresfr at unizar.es
Fri Jul 17 07:23:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

first of all, sorry about my english, and about this message. I hope this
was the correct place. I'm trying to vectorize the areas from a image map,
and I'm a rookie with GRASS. If anyone could help me a little, it would be
great.

An example of the map i'm trying to vectorize is this:

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3274836/recorte.jpg

I've tried using r.mapcalc, r.color, and other to preprocess the map befor
using r.to.vect and i can't get the areas (not the green, the others). I
don't know how to do it.

Again, sorry if this isn't the place.

Andres