Geocentric Datum of Australia 1994, was - Re: [GRASS-user] Convert OGR vector layer to GRASS vector map

S M morrisxs09 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:37:51 EDT 2009

I recently installed winGRASS 6.4.0RC5 (1st time user) and on first start up
of winGRASS to explore an Australian MID/MIF data set, I also could not use
GDA 1994.

I was reviewing the lists to subscribe to when I found the GDA 1994 message
on the grass-user list.

Here's the link to the Australian website defining GDA 1994. In addition,
the menus to the left shows history of the Australian datum.

<http://www.ga.gov.au/geodesy/datums/gda.jsp>
http://www.ga.gov.au/geodesy/datums/gda.jsp

Is there any schedule for when winGRASS will support GDA 1994?

Sharon