[GRASS-user] Building topologically correct stream network

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Thu Jul 23 09:41:02 EDT 2009

Hi..

If I well remember, the problems of 0 values in the category data were
related to braiding or similar artifacts deriving from rasterization
process

r.strahler used with threshold not too small should clean network and
solve the task...

here [1] (in italian.. sorry...) you can find some pictures about this
topic...

sorry but it was more than one year ago and I don't remember well all
these problems..

[1]
http://www.grassmeeting2008.unipg.it/interventi/Cencetti_et_al_licensed.pdf